Connect a HP OfficeJet wireless printer
- Turn on your Wireless printer. You can use the touchscreen in the wireless printer to connect your wireless network. and Connect a HP OfficeJet wireless printer
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup.
- Select Network from setup menu
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in
- the rangethe range. Connect a HP OfficeJet wireless printer
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or SkipBoth wireless and wired computers on the network should now be able to browse to the printer and print to it.
Feel free to reach out to us at : 1-877-776-3999