How to connect hp wireless printer
HP printer wireless connection
- Click Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer or hp wireless printer
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
|Opening HP Printer Assistant or HP Solution Center printer management software||These HP applications do not install with the built-in driver. Workarounds are available to complete printer management tasks.|
|Printing from a Start app||Click the menu icon , and then click Print.
Not all apps have a print option.
|Printing from a Desktop app||Open the document or photo that you want to print, click File, and then click Print to select your printer and change any settings.|
|Scanning||Scanning from the printer scan button or icon is not supported with the Windows built-in driver. Use one of the following methods to scan from the computer instead:
Scan with USB-connected printers:
· Windows Scan app (Windows 10 only): Supports scanning from most HP all-in-one printers. Go to Windows Scan at the Microsoft Store (in English) to install.
· HP Scan & Capture app (Windows 10 and 8): Scan photos or documents using your printer or the camera on your computer.
Go to Using the HP Scan and Capture App (Windows 8 and 10) for more information.
· Windows Fax and Scan: Search Windows for fax, click Windows Fax and Scan in the list of results, and then click New Scan.
· Paint: Search Windows for paint, click Paint in the list of results, click File, and then click From scanner or camera.
1. Get the printer IP address from the printer control panel or by printing a network configuration page.
2. Type the IP address in the address line of a web browser such as Internet Explorer, and then press Enter to open the printer Embedded Web Server (EWS).
3. On the Scan tab, click the Webscan application.
4. Select the Image type, and then click Scan.
5. Right-click the scan in the browser window, click Save Picture as, and then click Save.
|Faxing||Fax using the buttons and menus on the printer control panel.|
|Checking estimated ink levels||View the ink level indicators on the control panel, if available. Or, print a self-test page or printer status report from the printer control panel.|
|Changing print settings||1. Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
2. Right-click the icon for your printer, and then click Printing Preferences.
3. Change any print settings, and then click OK.