HP Deskjet 2540 printer won’t print but gives no error
Step 1: Delete job files and restart
To the printer a file is created whenever a print job is sent to the printer a file is created in Windows. Sometimes these files become corrupt and cause problems. HP Deskjet 2540 printer won’t print , to properly reset your printing environment, delete these print job files manually and restart both the computer and the printer.
- Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug . because printer power cord from the power outlet.
- Save your work. After using these steps,seems like your current print jobs are lost and will need to be printed again.
- Open Windows Services using one of the following methods:
- Search Windows for services, and click Services in the list of results.
- On your keyboard, press Windows key ( ) + R, type services.msc in the window that opens, and then click OK.
- Scroll through the list of services and find the name Print Spooler.
- Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop.
Figure : Stop selection for Print Spooler Service
- After the service has been stopped, close the service window and use Windows Explorer to browse to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS.
- Delete all files inside the PRINTERS folder.
- Shut down your computer from Windows.
- Make sure you printer has been unplugged for at least 60 seconds, and then plug the power cord into a power outlet.
- Turn on the printer using the power button on the printer.
- Turn on the computer and wait for Windows to open.
- Try printing again and note what happens.
- If the printer prints, you are done.
- If the print job becomes stuck again, continue to the next step.
- nad have many another ways
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
Please feel free to contact us on toll free helpline number 1-877-776-3999